'°7 is a spiritual number. In ancient times 3 + 4 were considered respectively as the symbols of male n female. Their addition represents a whole. It owns the property of consciousness in my dreams... it is illusory n contains the veils that must B uncovered 2 reach the final Enlightenment...
SEVN a.k.a. '°7™ | Singer−Gho$twriter, Ωusic₱r✇d., Multi-instr., ℂomposer, ₳rranger, ℬ₥ & DJ, ∆∇∆rtist, Dru₥₥er, Soun) )esigner, ♫Res., In∵en⊤ør, Mind...
Lorenzo Sevn Altieri embarked on his professional career as the drummer for international pop singer ALEXIA and toured across the globe between 2004 and 2009. Recently he has been producing music and working with many different musical styles including Pop as Song-writer, Electronic Music (Music Production) and Avant-Garde by becoming a Sound Designer and Composer for Contemporary Art Events. One of his soundtracks "Kátharsis" was selected at the Architecture Biennale of Venice for the collateral event Immaterial Spaces (Venice 2010). He also took part in various events between 2001 and 2012 at PaRDeS, Laboratory of Contemporary Art Research (Venice) and collaborated with the NYBA, New York Biennale (New York, 2012) as an Audio-Visual Artist. He is constantly striving to stay ahead of the curve and is always in search of new frontiers…
“ '°7 is a spiritual number. In ancient times 3+4 were considered respectively as the symbols of male and female. Their addition represents a whole. In the beginning God created 7's. After 7 days, the world was complete. The Pythagoreans considered it as the number of cyclic perfection, geometrically associated with the circle. The number seven also deals with magical forces, with mystery and the focused search for esoteric meanings. It is furthermore related to the activation of imagination and manifesting results in our lives through the use of conscious thought and awareness. My entire artistic career is based on a deeper meaning of number seven, intended to be the guideline that permits the spread of positive messages through new visual music. It owns the property of consciousness in my dreams, it is illusory and contains the veils that must be uncovered to reach the final Enlightenment...”. I conduct my loyalty to it and art, as the greatest vehicles to awake people, to generate new questions, bring the systems we are living in into question or simply open new discussions on life. The music in my works is very zen and almost stripped down to the backbone to underline this. As a dreamer, an intellectual exploration of the obscure starts at the very beginning of each work, meaning the majority of my visual works are black. This is both represented in the dark sounds that I produce and “design” and in the related paintings or sculpture that I usually create in parallel. New instruments may be created: sometimes they might become sounding-sculptures. As a seeker, thinker and researcher of truth, I know that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions. So my work invokes deceptive sounds with different origins. They are both instrumental and real, in order to evoke images in the audience's minds by generating inner conflicts. Everything stems from the environment and can be seen as a sound container which enables us to share the artist's vision of a dream space. We therefore attempt to gain a deeper understanding and a more meaningful knowledge o f t h e U * N * I * ' ° 7 * E * R * S * E ."
- Currently concentrating mainly on working developing artists music as Ghost-writer since 2015.
- Single WITH U (in honour of The Artist, Prince Rogers Nelson) out on June 7th, 2018.
- Single STARS (We Are All Made Of) available @ all Digital Stores on September 7th, 2016.
- Single FUNKY SEXY LOVE LINES published on June 7th, 2015. Available @ all Digital Stores.
- SOUNDJTRAZZ. Album Release on Spotify and DEEZER. February 1st, 2015.
- Winner at M. E. I., Meeting delle Etichette Indipendenti:
Tiziano Motti Contest "La Verità".
- Orchestral Sound Design for Daniele Gottardo's album "Non Temperato" (2013).
- Album "UNBREASTABLE" with PLASTIK BOOBIES (2013).
- Soundtrack+Video “Kelim Enlightenment” for the event “Progetto Arca”, (Venice, 2013).
- PAiSTE Portait Project with Melek Bayoudh (2012).
- Sound Design Album "PAiSTe Concerto: a Film Suite for Cymbals" (2012).
- Soundtrack “(f)E=(f)m*(f)c2” for the exhibit “Relativity” Venice, 2012).
- End And Over Concerto for the NYBA
(New york, 2012-2013).
- Soundtrack "N.O.V.V.O.N. (Nature of Violence-Violence of Nature)" + Steel and Broken Glasses Globe for the event Adamà at PaRDeS,Laboratorio di Ricerca D'Arte Contemporanea (Venice, 2011).
- Song "My Fantasy" for the Congresso Trentennale COSMAST (Ferrara, 2011).
- Soundtrack "Kátharsis" at the Architecture Biennale of Venice for the collateral event Immaterial Spaces (Venice, 2010).
- Video Installation "Chinoise Domino" with Paola Volpato at Caffè Fandango, (Rome, 2009).
- Soundtrack ”34 mins of inner conflict”
for the event “L’ anima del suono” at PaRDeS,
Laboratorio di Ricerca D' Arte Contemporanea
(Venice, Summer 2009).
- Interview with Gia'na Garel on
RADIO Air America Radio (2008).
- Electro Album "SEVN" (2007).
- Alexia World Tour (2004-2009).
- Duet (Piano preparato+DJ set) with
Johannes S. Sistermann (Padova, 2000).
" 1 8553 3125 1 23132 4114754 "